甲骨文庞大的订单积压能否兑现存在不确定性,原因是其面临财务压力,尽管AI业务板块增长强劲,这仍令投资者感到担忧。
逐段跳播
据彭博社报道,Oracle 正在采取措施,以保护自己免受其位于新墨西哥州的大型数据中心可能带来的成本上升的影响。
Oracle is taking steps to protect itself from potentially increased costs associated with its massive data center in New Mexico, according to Bloomberg.
由于监管障碍威胁到其原定于 2028 年的开业计划,该公司向项目开发商 Blue Owl 发出了不可抗力通知。
The company issued a force majeure notice to the project developer, Blue Owl, as regulatory hurdles threaten its planned 2028 opening.
不可抗力简单来说就是指一种超出公司控制范围的事件,它可能使公司无法履行其合同义务。Oracle 的股价因此承压。
Force majeure simply means an event beyond a company's control that may prevent it from fulfilling its contractual obligations. Oracle's shares are under pressure as a result.
该公司并没有放弃该场地,只是寻求灵活性,以便在项目无法按期完成时推迟付款。
The company is not abandoning the site, but is simply seeking flexibility to postpone payments if the project cannot be completed on schedule .
值得注意的是,该设施被视为“Stargate”人工智能开发项目的关键组成部分。Oracle 确认 Project Jupiter 正按计划推进。
It should be noted that this facility is considered a key part of the "Stargate" artificial intelligence development project. Oracle confirms that Project Jupiter is proceeding according to schedule.
现在该讨论 Oracle 的情况了。那么,在进入交易案例之前,先听听你们对 Oracle 的看法。我先从你开始,Kevin。你的看法是什么?
Okay, now it's time to discuss Oracle's situation. So, before we move on to trading examples, let's hear your opinions about Oracle. I'll start with you, Kevin. What is your opinion?
不过,接着谈 Oracle,我想问你们当中今天有谁不得不去查一下不可抗力条款?
But, moving on to Oracle , I think who among you had to look up the force majeure clause today?
我查了。我不得不去弄清楚它到底是什么。这一条款允许一方退出交易。鉴于这一消息公布后股价大幅下跌,Oracle 随后的表态表明,这种情况在此类进展中很常见。因此,他们认为在商业和合同法领域这样做是正常的,但这仍然是一家在人工智能领域拥有巨大机会的公司,例如 6640 亿美元的股票回购交易。
I did. I had to find out what it was. This clause allows one party to withdraw from the deal. Oracle's subsequent comment , given the sharp drop in the share price following this news, suggests that this is common in such developments.
Therefore, they believe that it is normal in the world of business and contract law to do such things, but it is still a company with enormous opportunities in the field of artificial intelligence, such as the $664 billion share buyback deal.
但困扰 Oracle、而今天的这条消息也未能化解的问题是:他们能否兑现所有这些承诺?那些向他们提出要求的人是否会提供完成这些交易所需的一切?这 6640 亿美元真的会支付吗?这些疑问笼罩着 Oracle 目前正在发生的一切。
But the question that is troubling Oracle, and which this news did not help today, is: Can they fulfill all these promises? Will those who are asking them provide everything necessary to complete these deals?
Will the $ 664 billion actually be paid? These are the doubts that surround everything that is happening at Oracle right now .
如果他们成功实现了目标,如果这一切都实现了,这家公司是否会被认为被低估了?目前,Diane,整个公司都笼罩在神秘之中。
If they succeed in achieving their goals, if all of this is achieved, is this company considered to be undervalued? Currently, the entire company, Diane, is shrouded in mystery.
Tom,你怎么看 Oracle?在这一点上我同意 Kevin 的看法。我不得不仔细研究这笔交易,因为他们将不得不开始向 Blue Owl 付款,这也是 Blue Owl 股价也下跌的原因。
Tom, what do you think of Oracle? Well, I agree with Kevin on this point. I had to look closely at this deal as they would have to start paying Blue Awl, and that's why Blue Awl's shares also went down.
但他们诉诸不可抗力条款,以便在项目因超出其控制范围的因素而延期时,保护自己不必为新墨西哥州庞大的 AI 数据中心付款,这是他们在这里使用的一种紧急出口,而这取决于他们为在新墨西哥州运营 Jupiter 项目所需的天然气管道。
But they resorted to a force majeure clause to protect themselves from paying for the huge AI data center in New Mexico if the project is delayed due to factors beyond their control, a kind of emergency exit they use here, and this depends on the natural gas pipeline they need to run their Jupiter project in New Mexico.
这一点极其重要,你还记得去年秋天该公司股价创下历史新高,然后开始下跌吗?大家都在担心 6640 亿美元的巨额订单积压,但其中究竟有多少会真正兑现?你会面临哪些障碍?过去两个季度,其自由现金流为负数十亿美元,债务不断增加,信用评级已降至最低档(BBB-)。
This is extremely important , and do you remember when the company's stock hit an all-time high last fall and then started to decline? Everyone is worried about the huge backlog of orders at $664 billion, but how much of it will actually be fulfilled?
What obstacles will you face? Its free cash flows have been negative by billions of dollars over the past two quarters , its debt is constantly increasing, and it has fallen to the lowest credit rating (BBB-).
那么现在,有哪些积极方面?就他们业务中的人工智能部分而言,上一季度同比增长了121%,环比增长了93%。这些是积极因素,但这给Oracle的上升轨迹引入了许多变量。他们背负着巨额债务。
这些合作和交易能否带来剩余6640亿美元履约义务的偿还?我认为这是投资者担忧的一个来源,而且这让事情进一步复杂化。
So now , what are the positive aspects? Well, regarding the artificial intelligence aspect of their business, it grew by 121% year-on-year in the last quarter, and 93% quarter-on-quarter .
These are the positives, but this introduces many variables into Oracle's upward trajectory. They are burdened with enormous debts. Will these partnerships and deals result in the repayment of the remaining $664 billion in performance obligations?
I think this is a source of concern for investors, and it complicates matters further.
是的,我的策略是看涨的,但同时也是看跌的。我在寻找市场走势。我不知道它会往哪个方向走,但当交易执行时,你会看到我倾向于哪个方向。我使用了一个长期、不平衡的“铁鹰”策略,寻找两个方向的走势,但我更偏向其中一个。
以下是执行价格。到期日定在10月16日。我给自己设定了一个具体的时间限制。然后我在145和155买入了垂直看涨期权。我以10美元买入了一个宽幅垂直看涨期权。然后我在125买入了垂直看跌期权。
任何5美元的宽幅垂直看跌期权,以及10美元的宽幅垂直买入期权。我有自己的看法,但我不确定它是否正确。价格可能朝任一方向移动。这就是这类交易背后的基本思路。现在,如果股价维持在这个水平不变,这笔交易就会亏钱。
嘿,Tom,我为它支付了大约2.95美元。如你所知,在一笔假设的交易中,股价目前似乎在3美元左右交易。垂直看跌期权的价格将在5美元达到最大值,所以你会盈利,但如果出现大幅上涨,你会赚得多得多。
截至10月16日的预期涨幅,我上次看的时候大约是14美元,Tom,无论哪个方向。所以,我试图处在这一走势的范围内,但我把天平稍微倾向了正面一侧,Tom,因为那是我的看法。我不知道它是否属实,但我在押注任一方向的走势,Tom。是的,我在押注反弹。
Yes, my strategy is bullish, but it's also bearish. I'm looking for market movements. I don't know which way it will go, but when the deal is executed, you will see the direction I am leaning towards.
I used a long, unbalanced "Iron Condor" strategy, looking for moves in both directions, but I favored one over the other. Here are the execution prices. The expiry date was set for October 16th.
I gave myself a specific time limit. Then I bought a vertical call option at 145 and 155. I bought a wide vertical call option at $10. Then I bought a vertical put option at $125.
Any wide vertical put option at $5, and a wide vertical buy option at $10. I have an opinion, but I'm not sure it's correct. The price may move in either direction. This is the basic idea behind a deal like this.
Now, this deal is losing money if the stock price remains fixed at this level. Hey Tom, I paid about $2.95 for it. As you know, in a hypothetical transaction, the stock price appears to be currently trading at around $3.
The price of a vertical put option will reach its maximum at $5, so you will be profitable, but you will make a much larger profit if there is a significant price increase. The projected rise through October 16, the last time I looked, was about $14, Tom, either way.
So, I tried to be within the scope of this move, but I tipped the scales a little towards the positive side, Tom, because that's my opinion. I don't know if it's true or not, but I'm betting on a move in either direction, Tom. Yes , I'm betting on a bounce.
记住,Kevin,大约一周半前,该股曾涨到170美元以上,之后又回落了。我们现在大约在138美元,但让我们分析一下Kevin的交易。一份到期日为10月16日的月度期权,也就是说距离到期日只剩3周。
在145美元买入看涨期权,在155美元卖出看涨期权。所以,你买入一个看涨期权(上涨),然后把它与买入一个看跌期权(下跌)结合起来。你在125美元买入看跌期权,在120美元卖出看跌期权。
这意味着在下跌情况下利润率只有5美元。作为一整套,你为此支付不到三美元,所以每笔交易你的风险约为295美元。盈亏平衡点就是你希望股价达到的价格。你可以通过风险图看到这一点。你不希望股价停留在135、138、140,甚至130附近。
你希望股价在未来三周内移动。盈亏平衡点是价格跌到122.05时。价格必须跌破这一点,然后如果价格跌破120的执行价格,你将获得略高于两美元的利润。所以,在下跌情况下你的利润会更少。
在上涨趋势的情况下,你希望价格涨到147.05或147.95以上。这是你额外利润的来源,因为你有权以10美元的价格买入一个上涨垂直价差。也就是说,你使用的是长期、倾斜的“铁鹰”策略,并支付约2.95美元作为折价。
如果在未来22天内的到期日价格超过155美元,你将获得最大利润。除了你将收到的205美元之外,你还会收取500美元。也就是说,如果价格超过155美元,利润将超过7美元,即700美元。
但在这种情况下,你肯定需要一个应对走势的策略,要知道你在这个仓位上有3周时间。一笔交易同时结合了上涨和下跌。
Remember, Kevin, about a week and a half ago the stock was above $170 before it fell back again. We are now at around $138, but let's analyze Kevin's deal. A monthly option with a date of October 16th, meaning there are only 3 weeks left until its expiry date.
Buy a call option at $145, and sell a call option at $155. So, you buy a call option (up) , and then you combine it with the purchase of a put option ( down). You buy a put option at $125, and you sell a put option at $120.
This means that the profit margin is only $5 in case of a drop. As a package, you pay less than three dollars for this, so your risk is about $295 per transaction. The breakeven point is the price you would like the stock to reach.
You can see that through the risk profile. You don't want the stock price to stay around 135, 138, 140, or even 130. You want the stock to move over the next three weeks. The break-even point is when the price drops to 122.05.
The price must fall below that, and then you will make a profit of slightly more than two dollars if the price falls below the execution price of 120. So, your profit will be less in the event of a decrease.
In the case of an upward trend, you want the price to rise above 147.05 or 147.95. This is the source of your additional profit, because you have the option to buy an upward vertical at a price of $10.
That is, you are using a long, slanted "Iron Condor" strategy , and you pay about $2.95 as a discount. If the price exceeds $155 on the expiry date within the next 22 days, you will make the maximum profit.
You will collect $500 in addition to the $205 you will receive. That is, the profit will exceed $7, or $700 if the price exceeds $155. But you definitely need a strategy for moving in this situation, knowing that you have 3 weeks in this position. A single deal combines both ups and downs.
Kevin,我一直在看一个更被动的策略,利用我们今天看到的超过4%的下跌。从周度来看,本周到目前为止我们已经下跌了超过6%,较52周高点下跌了约55%。我看了一个现金担保卖出期权,即如果股价下跌你愿意买入股票。
由于亏损风险高,这个期权需要大量资金。但看10月9日的周度期权,也就是到期日前15天,你可以以132的执行价格卖出价外看跌期权。你将获得大约3美元的利润。可能会略少一些,因为市场走势已经反转,标普500指数现在几乎持平。
我现在大概会得到270美元左右。但你赚到的利润就是你能实现的。如果你赚到3美元的利润,也就是你每卖出一份看跌期权赚300美元,在亏损情况下盈亏平衡价格将降到129美元。因此,在这种情况下有较大的安全边际。
但是,Kevin,你有近13000美元的风险,如果股价跌到那么低,这些风险将归零。
Kevin, I've been looking at a more passive strategy, taking advantage of the decline we're seeing today by more than 4%. Looking at the situation on a weekly basis, we have fallen by more than 6% so far this week, and by about 55% from our 52- week high.
I looked at a cash-guaranteed sell option , where you are willing to buy the shares if their price drops. This option requires a large capital due to the high risk of loss. But looking at the October 9 weekly options, i.e. 15 days before the expiry date , you can sell the put option out of profit at an execution price of 132.
You will get a profit of approximately $3. It may be slightly less , as the market trend has reversed, and the S&P 500 index is almost flat now. I'll probably get around $270 right now.
But the profit you make is what you can achieve. If you make a profit of $3, that is, $300 for each put option you sell, the breakeven price will drop to $129 in case of a loss.
Therefore, there is a large margin of safety in this case. But, Kevin, you have nearly $13,000 of risk that will go down to zero if the stock price drops that low.
是的,这完全正确。如果你认为你知道,我怎么能更好地解释这一点?对Oracle股票有两种不同的看法。Tom不需要移动。这就是为什么他把合约缩短到10月9日,因为如果股价在那个价格结算,你希望它尽可能快地发生。
如果股价在这个价格结算,Tom会是赢家。至于我,我给了自己更长一点的时间。为什么?因为我需要移动。如果股价在这个价格结算,我会亏钱。与此同时,Tom会赚到钱。所以,我需要出现走势,但我的回报会更大。
Tom不需要出现走势,而且如果他判断错误,他有直到132执行价格的亏损缓冲。所以,其中一方更偏负面。两者都略微偏向乐观。至于我,我倾向于更乐观,但我需要更多的走势。风险与回报有一个方程式。
存在权衡取舍。这是我们在这一领域经常谈论的。Tom卖出看跌期权时绝对零风险,就像他买入股票时一样。至于我,我的风险以支付的金额为限。我总是说,在两个执行价格之间的卖出价格上要小心。
在这一点上始终要小心。我们说风险是有限的,但存在比这更大的风险。所以,无论方法是更被动还是更大胆,一个人要么需要动一下拇指,要么不需要。
Yes, that's absolutely true. If you think you know, how can I explain this better? There are two different views on Oracle stock. Tom doesn't need to move. That's why he shortened his contract to October 9, because if the stock is settling at that price, you want it to happen as quickly as possible.
If the stock settles at this price, Tom will be a winner. As for me, I gave myself a little longer. Why? Because I need to move. If the stock settles at this price, I will lose money.
Meanwhile, Tom will earn the money. So, I need to make a move, but my return will be greater. Tom doesn't need to make a move, and he has a margin of loss in case he's wrong up to the execution price of 132.
So, one of them is more negative. Both of them tend slightly towards optimism. As for me, I tend to be more optimistic, but I need more action. There is a equation for risk and return.
There are trade-offs . This is what we talk about a lot in this field. Tom has absolutely zero risk in selling a short put option, just as he does when buying the stock. As for me, my risk is limited by the amount paid.
I always say that one should be careful when reaching a selling price between the two execution prices. Always be careful on this point. We say that the risk is limited, but there is a greater risk than that.
So, whether the approach is more passive or more daring, one either needs to move one's thumb or not .
这个频道对 $ORCL 的历次判断
Schwab Network 在这只股票上共 12 条判断,这里只列相邻的几条。